Launch of the newly accredited MIRA Course
We are very pleased to announce the launch of our newly accredited Level 4 MIRA Course - Medicine in Remote Areas.Our first course will be running on 14 - 18 March 2016 and we welcome students from overseas on all our courses.
The MIRA course is underpinned with endorsement and certification by the Training and Standards Committee of the Faculty of Pre-Hospital Care of the Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh. Delegates will also receive a level 4 OCN award which gives this course academic recognition.
Why Choose This Course
- Delivered by experienced professionals
- Endorsed by the Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
- OCN Level 4 academic qualification
- MIRA medic qualification
- Internationally recognised
- Accommodation available at our training venue
- The MIRA course Can be delivered internationally, The course can be delivered at your location for groups and company staff (Enquire direct for details)