Over the last few days our IS subject matter expert, Angelique Lecorps has provided commentary on the unfolding situation in Paris on CNN, BBC and Sky News. Her subject matter expertise coupled with her french nationality has made Angelique an ideal commentator for international media on the recent events in Paris.
Angelique also recently presented at our Global Viewpoint Breakfast Briefing in October on the Islamic State; Year of the Caliphate. All our GIS subscribers receive invitations to these events as well as receiving our whitepapers.
Angelique is a regular contributor to our our Global Intelligence System.
- Incident Updates - Subscribers can opt to receive Updates via email one to three times per day, delivered seven days per week. More than 20,000 incidents are reported annually and stored on the GIS archive.
- Weekly Risk Analysis and Special Reports - Analysis on current events pertinent to security and business operations.
- Security Threat Assessments - A unique and rigorous quantitative risk rating model and qualitative analysis, assessing the threat level in 220 countries and territories.
- Threat Alerts - Instant notification of major security incidents or future threats to business operations.
- Travel Risk Advisories - Practical advice to travellers prior to departure and while in-country.
- Interactive Interfaces - Heat mapping enables clients to identity high incident zones over the past 1/3/6/9/12 month period.
- Incident Dashboard - Users can graphically model the GIS incident archive to identify trends and anticipate change. Users can also compare countries and regions according to timeframe and type of threat.
- Global Conversation - Option for users to comment on incidents and receive ground-truth intelligence from the G4S international footprint.